Acid & Bleach Kill a 32-year-old man.

Yesterday, we just finished a four-day Master class at the Academy of Cleaning Excellence and talked several times about not mixing chemicals.

This week, a 32-year-old man died as a result of the accidental mixing of two chemicals.  This is what can happen when frontline staff doesn't have the proper education to understand the importance of this principle. 

The first spill should have been cleaned up properly, to begin with.

Additionally, one has to ask why the floor cleaner contained such chemicals when the other chemicals were being used in the same area.

READ THE ARTICLE HERE

Come to a class and learn why certain chemicals don't belong in some places, no matter how effective they are!

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *