The Information We Collect
“Contact Us” Form
When you use the email form on MyGEMSupply.com, we collect Personally-Identifying Information from you and offer you an area to enter comments or questions.
When you purchase from AcademyofCleaning.com, we collect Personally-Identifying Information as well as credit card or other payment information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We safeguard this information to ensure it is not disclosed to third parties.
When you purchase from AcademyofCleaning.com, you will be given the opportunity to create a registered account or check out as a guest. In either case, you will be required to submit the information that is usual and customary to complete the contemplated sale. If you opt to become a registered user, you will be given the opportunity to select a user name and password. On future visits to AcademyofCleaning.com, your log-in information will identify you as a unique user. Registration is offered as a service to streamline your checkout process and provide you with a history of past purchases. No credit card information will be stored in your registration profile.
How We Use the Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we share personally identifiable information collected on our Website with unaffiliated third parties only as described below. (Please see “Your Options Regarding Personally Identifiable Information” below for information on how to avoid having your personally identifiable information shared by us.)
• Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include fulfilling orders, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. In connection with their performance of these functions on our behalf, we may share personally identifiable information with such companies and individuals as needed for them to perform their functions.
• Third Party Promotions: We may send offers to selected groups of customers on behalf of unaffiliated businesses that want to market their products or services to you, and as part of these promotional offers we may sell or disclose certain of your personally identifiable information to such unaffiliated businesses. If you prefer not to be contacted by any such business with whom we share your personally identifiable information, you may follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in any email you receive from any such third party. In addition, you may opt-out of our sharing your personally identifiable information with such businesses by following the instructions described below under “Your Options Regarding Personally Identifiable Information”.
• In-House Promotions: We may on occasion combine information we receive online with outside records to enhance our ability to market our products and services that may be of interest to you. If you have signed up to receive our e-mails or SMS/text messages and prefer not to receive marketing information from us, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided on any marketing e-mail you receive from us or by following the instructions described below under Unsubscribe Requests.
• Protection of Our Website and Others: We reserve the right to release personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties when we believe its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other unaffiliated third parties in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive a notice and have the opportunity to withhold consent when personally identifiable information about you might be shared with unaffiliated third parties.
Your Options Regarding Personally Identifiable Information
Except where we believe the release of your personally identifiable information is necessary or appropriate (a) to allow third-party service provider functions on our behalf or (b) to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our users or others, you may opt-out of our sharing of your personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties by sending us an email with “OPT-OUT” in the subject line.
Third-Party Online Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to provide advertisements to you when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to show you advertisements tailored to your interests on this and other websites and other interactive media and/or to keep track of your response to each ad.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Ad Servers
Our Commitment to Security
AcademyofCleaning.com has in place what we believe to be reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access of, maintain data security for, and correctly use the personally identifiable information you have provided or that we otherwise collect on our Website. However, while such efforts are intended to ensure the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information available to us as a result of your use of our website, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the absolute safety and security of your personally identifiable information.
How You Can Access or Correct Information
You may obtain information regarding the personally identifiable information that you provide or we collect about you via AcademyofCleaning.com to view and correct any factual errors in such information. Access to personally identifiable information that you provide or we collect via our Website may be accessible for a limited period of time after the point of collection. You may request information about or corrections to your personally identifiable information by contacting us through our Contact Us page.
Access to and use of this Website is subject to compliance with this Website’s Terms and Conditions.
GEM Supply may make forums and message boards available to you on one or more websites. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
GEM Supply may offer various free electronic newsletters. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the instructions provided in each electronic newsletter.
To unsubscribe from email communications from us, please send us an email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.
Children’s Privacy Protection
AcademyofCleaning.com does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 13. AcademyofCleaning.com will not knowingly collect personal data from children and will delete such data upon discovery.
If you have any questions, please use the Contact Us page to reach out to our customer care team.
Changes to this Policy
Academy of Cleaning Excellence
1312 Washington Street, Orlando, Florida 32805, United States
Copyright © 2023 Academy of Cleaning Excellence - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy